Build a catalog of Suppliers
The Many Features of Rod-Plan
Display Graphical Time Lines
Extensive On-Line help
The ‘Web’ buttons on the Car and Component tabs automatically launch your web browser and jump to your favorite web sites. However, Rod-Plan is still where you left it. When you return from your web browser Rod-Plan is waiting.
The Preference control supports four features:
· Pictures can be displayed in their actual size or Rod-Plan can re-size them to fit the display window
· The Tree-views can display all of your information in an expanded form or they can be collapsed to display on the heading
· The background color of the Rod-Plan screen can be set to any color you choose
· The color of the text can be set to any color you choose
Background & Text Color control
When you choose to change either the background or text colors the Rod-Plan presents a color-picker. You can choose standard Windows colors or set your own custom color.
Calendar Date Picker
· Dates are used extensively throughout Rod-Plan. They are used to control the Project Plan and in several other areas to record events tied to dates (car manufacturing date, maintenance dates, etc.).
· The Rod-Plan date-picker is a easy to use graphical tool that will help you quickly enter dates.
· You can quickly change the year, month, and day.
Just about everywhere you can record information in Rod-plan there is a provision for ‘Notes’. Notes is a free form text are that lets you record whatever you feel appropriate. The Notes box on the Car screen is huge- you could write a book!